Well, I started this blog as a kind of experiment. I’ve been forex trading for a living now for over two years. I had started forex trading as more of a hobby a few years ago, and like most other traders, trawled the numerous forex forums for that elusive ‘Holy Grail’ of a trading system, the one system which would enable me to leave my job as an operations manager for a large supermarket chain and trade forex for a living.
I was lucky enough to have a friend who had come across a system called the FX Dashboard
Anyway, I gave his system a go, and wow, what a system. After testing so many useless systems, and wasting $1000's of dollars in so called 'Holy Grail' trading systems, I had finally found an automated trading system which actually works. In other posts, I’m going to tell you all about the system, and hopefully, post some charts!! Stay tuned folks! And, if you just can't wait to get your hands on this great money spinner, click here to start your path to financial freedom