eToro have a great deal on at the moment for forex traders - for each $100 that you deposit, eToro will give you a 50% bonus!!
For example:
Deposit $100 - get a $50 bonus!!
Deposit $200 - get a $100 bonus!!
Deposit $400 - get a $200 bonus!!
This special is only available for June, so click here to get more details and open an account before its too late!!
I love trading with these guys - their trading platform is the best in the business, great execution and tight spreads, and their customer service is second to none. I've posted about how great eToro is before, and I'd urge you jump on board this offer before it's too late!
If that isn't enough, they've got a fantastic trading competition on at the moment, with a prize pool of $10,000!!! For more details, click here!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment